Tuesday 20 September 2011

Outside Lands Festival at San Francisco

Summer is almost over. I already wear my boots and coats...and that is not funny at all.
London Fashion Week is happening now, I have just seen Burberry Prorsum  Spring-Summer 2012 catwalk and I love it but I have "une envie" (a craving) of a little crazy festival creation.
I think catwalks are amazing and most of the time inspire us but when you go to a festival and you see thousands of people sharing different cultures and styles...that become a huge exchange of creativity.

Welcome to Outside Lands Festival


The first day, on my way to the festival a stand was giving away a strange beverage, an orange can (if you read my previous post you should know what is the mean of orange colour) with a marihuana leaf ... marketing is everywhere. I drank it but no weird side effects, it didn't make me drunk, no extra excitement .... zero marihuana ... good marketing and bad product. 

In a festival you find real people wearing real sizes, not over makeuped and without any photoshop. It is the best catwalk for a cool style.
Of course when you go to California to a festival in a forest style park you will find obviously lots of hippies.


Colours, feathers, hats, animal prints, tattoos, dreadlocks .... no rules to be cool.


 A music festival is the best occasion to wear whatever you want without the feeling to be ridiculous. I found a rabbit, an indian, Jack Sparrow and Tarzan.




A music festival is one of the best "fashion" event to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment